Children learn by themselves, parents are just parents

     I am interested in having children if I have a chance. I think that having children is not just enjoyable, and it is hard, however I also believe that I could be happy if my children felt happiness to their lives. Although I hope so, I know the real life of children are not so easy. That is why, I would like to do all of what I can do for children. That does not mean I would spoil them.  I would like them to experience a lot of things like trying to play sports, musical instruments, travelling, reading variety kinds of books, studying in school, learning at house, having friends all over the world and so on, even though challenging things. I would like children to think and learn from the experience by themselves and I believe they would do. My family let me do anything, and they believed me, then all of them made me grown up, so I believe I must not hesitate that children experience anything for them. Especially, I would like to give children a chance to touch works people created such as movies, dramas, novels, essays, comics, pictures, animations artworks and music. I believe that it is one of the best way to get an ability to see a thing from the different perspective, and that would connect with a peace in this world there are many kinds of people. I hope children would be a person who can accept the difference of the people, and change the world better for anyone in their way. Having said that, it is as long as I have a chance anyway.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6

Week 5