Week 6

Sydney

I was surprised that Sydney has more green places more than I had expected. I had an image which Sydney is very urban city like it has Opera House and Luna Park where many people gather, and it was true as the video said. However, Sydney has the royal botanic garden and a zoo which has a lot of greens like animals can live peacefully, so I was betrayed in a good way.

Melbourne

The video said Melbourne is one of the most livable cities, and I cannot agree more with the idea after it. It looks like that the city adopts good features of modern technology and arts such as the transportation method, great movies and stylish art works while saving its traditional culture such as the architectures and history. Also, I was very attracted by the food culture like there are many kinds of cafes and markets. Melbourne is like the city which is full of Australian culture. 

Brisbane

I feel like Brisbane is the city which the nature coexists with human being. It is because, if people want to go shopping, they can do in the big shopping centre easily, then if people want to feel the nature, it does not refuse them to do that like people can see animals in the zoo and go to Great Barrier Reef. I think that the nature does not say anything (of course), however it looks like people in Brisbane try to understand it for a while in the growing society.

Adelaide

I was impressed by the elegance which is created by the mixture of the old and the new in Adelaide. There are a lot of historical buildings in the modern street, and people can enjoy seeking the history with Australian and international artworks in the museum. Also, there is Adelaide Oval whose feature is its stylish modern design beside the century-old manual scoreboard. I totally agree that many visitors claim it to be one of the most beautiful cricket grounds in the world. 

Perth

The most impressive point is that Perth is not very Australia more than I thought. Of course, it is because of the lack of my knowledge, however I would say Perth is the land(大地) more than the nature like it has farms for wine, workings for gold and the sea, and there are variety kinds of creatures and the fossils. Also, especially I like the scene of the sunset behind the beach in Perth.

Gold Coast

As the name "Gold Coast" says, Gold Coast has perfect coast line, however it is not just its attractions. The city is growing fast as there are some high buildings which looks like a gathering of giants wriggling toes. Also, it looks like people can enjoy not only shopping and vacation, but also great experiences like variety kinds of theme park, water sports, shows and the nature there. Especially, I was attracted by Warner Brothers Theme Park because the cars' parking was incredible.


I watched all of the videos because I need to decide to live in which city for the future, however that made me difficult to do it. It is because, all of the cities look attractive for me. That is not apple-polish. However, at this point in time, I would like to choose Melbourne because I am interested in Australian culture. Especially, I like artworks, movies and architectures, so I think it is the best city to feel the culture. Also, it is very lucky for me to experience those Australian culture in the most livable city while having delicious meals. 


Comments

  1. Great work, Yuzuki! I think you would be making a good choice if you decide on Melbourne. Of course, I love the weather in Brisbane, but Melbourne feels a bit more sophisticated and charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I also want to live Brisbane!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to Melbourne once!! I really recommend if you are interested in art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're great!!! I also like Australian culture!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children learn by themselves, parents are just parents

Week 5